This job is posted by an employment agency or third party on behalf of the employer.
Paperblanks Journals Ltd. is seeking an energetic, highly motivated professional to join their team.
Employer name: Paperblanks Journals Ltd.
Job Title: Warehouse Supervisor (NOC-12013)
Job type: Full-time and Permanent
Salary: $28.85 Hourly for 40 hours a week
Overtime as per BC labor laws
Minimum Education: Completion of high school
Positions Available: 1
Job Location: warehouse in Delta
- Completion of high school
- 2-3 years of supervisory experience in a warehouse environment
- Ability to work in fast paced environment, teamwork, and multitasking
- Excellent decision making and problem-solving skills
- Supervise and co-ordinate with staff to expedite workflow
- Receive shipment, ship when the need arises and analyze shipment logs
- Counting inventory of the products received and shipped.
- Educate staff to handle, sort and maintain stock following safety procedures and company policies.
- Communicate with other departments about the activities to bring progress for the organization.
- Assign duties, schedules and review the work of team members, provide advice and training.
- Ensure to keep safe company property, personnel practices, and record-keeping procedures.
- Direct received stock to the storage area safely and maintaining the record.
- Manage work related issues and conflicts.
- Report to repair and maintenance team if any equipment/machinery is not functioning
- Prepare and submit reports and maintain their confidentiality.
- Other duties as assigned
Selected applicants will be contacted for interviews.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates please email your resumes.
Email: [email protected]