IMMEDIATELY HIRING!!! – APPLY TODAY!!!
$1,000 sign on bonus
Just Tires is an automotive service provider that has a high focus on customer experience and satisfaction. We offer a fun, fast paced work environment, with competitive base pay. Our comprehensive benefit package includes medical plans, 401(k), certification reimbursement and paid vacations. At Just Tires, we invest in you and your future by providing excellent training for our technician, sales team and management positions. We offer fast track career advancement opportunities for hard working team players who can deliver results. Just Tires is a Goodyear company. If you are looking for more than a job, apply today and begin your career with the tire and auto service innovation leader!
As an Automotive Tire and Service Advisor, you will gain hands-on experience in one of Just Tires centers by making meaningful connections with guests, while delivering outstanding service. You will also become familiar with quality, sales, and profitability and how to be successful in a team environment. The Automotive Tire & Service Advisor is responsible for providing an outstanding service experience by making meaningful connections with new and returning guests. We encourage you to allow us to invest in your success as you invest in ours; apply today!
Responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Drive sales and profitability for the store location by selling tires and recommended automotive services by communicating benefits and product features appropriately
- Build guest relationships and ensure guest satisfaction through understanding their needs
- Communicate all advertising and promotion of products and services
- Take responsibility for guest interactions from the initial experience through completed service including checking in, scheduling appointment, accurately estimating time requirements, and checking out
- Contribute to promotional merchandising and special events
- Effectively communicate all warranties, promotions, and advertisements to guests
- Utilize tools provided to make recommendations to guests based on manufacturing guidelines
- Assist Service Manager in communicating information about guest vehicles, as needed
- Maintain a clean and safe work and guest area
- Perform a variety of manual tasks for extended periods of time, which may include light and heavy lifting, including consumer tires and wheels, standing, bending, and squatting.
- Previous Automotive Guest Service experience
- Valid driver’s license
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- No relocation is being offered for this position
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without company sponsorship now or in the future
- High School Diploma or GED
- Previous tire sales experience
- Previous automotive service sales experience
- Strong work ethic; independently motivated to produce results with limited influence from others
- Hard worker, someone who works diligently to get tasks done and demonstrates personal characteristics, such as responsibility, dependability, conscientiousness, communication, and teamwork
- Ability to review, analyze, and interpret information, identify problems, and make decisions
- Ability to read, understand, and follow procedures and guidelines
- Depending on location, our stores may be open 7 days a week, which may include weekends and some holidays
- Commitment to following established safety policies and procedures.
Please click on the link given below to complete your application. Apply Today!!